Types of Information We Collect from You
Please check the “help” function on your browser to control any of the options mentioned above.
The Use of Information Collected from You? Personal Information.
We may use Personal Information:
* To fulfil your requests (e.g., to send you news and updates and answer your questions).
* To obtain your feedback (e.g., through a survey).
* To send you important information regarding the Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
* Where authorized by you or by law, to inform you by e-mail of our products and services, special offers and promotions and any other marketing materials which we think may interest you.
* To permit you to send messages regarding Site-related content to a friend through the Site. If you wish to use this feature, you may be required to provide us with, and we may use, your friend’s email address to facilitate message sending to your friend. By using this functionality, you affirm that you are entitled to use and provide us with the recipient’s name and email address for this purpose. Docklands Travel Pty Ltd T/A Great Holiday Escapes shall not assume any liability that may arise from sending this kind of messages to the recipients. Any resulting liability will be your responsibility as you are the person who facilitated your friend’s data. We will not to use your friend’s Personal Information for any other purpose other than to allow the email to be sent, unless we disclose such other purpose to you at the time you provide such Personal Information to us.
* For our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
Non-Personal Information. Because Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you, we may use it for any purpose. In addition, we reserve the right to share Non-Personal Information, which does not personally identify you, with affiliates and other third parties, for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we do combine any Non-Personal Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information hereunder if it is so combined.
IP Addresses. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Site. We may also use and disclose IP Addresses for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. How Is Personal Information Disclosed? We may disclose Personal Information:
* To our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, e-mail delivery services
* To identify you to any person to whom you send messages regarding Site-related content through the Site. Third Party Sites
Security We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Changing or Suppressing Personal Information. If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Information that has been previously provided to us, you may contact us by the contacting section of this Site. For your protection, we will only implement such requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the e-mail address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.